Friday, January 25, 2008

The Palm Oil World, featuring Wilmar International (Elite #28)

Months ago, I looked at the huge increase in oil price. I heard of the frequent climate change in the news. I heard of the news about bio-diesel as one of the greener replacement of crude oil. The main component of bio-diesel is either corn, soybeans or crude PALM OIL.

Here are the following palm oil related stocks listed in SGX board:
  1. Wilmar International Limited
  2. Golden Agri-Resources Ltd (GARS)
  3. Indofood Agri Resources Ltd
  4. First Resources Ltd
Initially, I made my quick analysis and fall in love with GARS. But, Wilmar is well-known for being the largest crude palm oil in the world.

So, let me start with the FA(Financial Analysis) for Wilmar. (Source taken from DBS Vickers)


Now, for its TA(Technical Analysis). (Source taken from ChartNexus)

If you cant see the diagram, too bad!! ;-p. You may get them from their actual source.

As for now, the RA (Rumor Analysis), I shall not make any commendation except that this seems like a very healthy company.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

what are the rumours being heard? No wind won't blow up the waves

pngpcy said...

Did you set the Time zone correctly or did you really post that at 4am?